Awareness & Lifestyle
March 15 - March 20| $1450 before January 1st; $1675 thereafter.
All of us have the potential to be leaders of our own self. We have the capacity for altruistic love, wholeness and harmony. What stands in our way are our limited beliefs, our habits, our years of conditioned behavior, a dullness of mind and spirit. We are actually living to just a fraction of what is possible.
Yoga is about union between self and the infinite. It holds a promise to take us into the fullest life we can have through the cultivation of awareness: the ability to stand back and to observe one’s mental and physical activities from a neutral space. Kundalini energy is the expression of full awareness, of our awakened inner identity. What we are awakening to is the resonance between ourselves and all of creation.
We each have the ability to create huge impact. We are leading and teaching with every action. As we grow in awareness we shed skins like a snake. We gain new perspectives, cultivate supportive habits and expand in our ability to perceive the underlying Truth of each situation. We become more aligned with our inner guidance and a sense of the sacred.
This 60-hour module is an invitation to explore the deeper dimensions of your self and to review and refine your identity and projection in the world. We look at consciously understanding the role of habits and engaging in those that align with our heart and mission. We explore the ability to look at where we are and to bring that living light into what we do, creating an attitude of respect and sweetness in our inter-relations.
We explore the role of teachers to project hope, faith and a consistency between spiritual values and practices. We look at the fundamental tenets put forth in the YAMAS and NIYAMAS, regarding how we can all grow individually while taking into account and embracing others, realizing that we are all a unique composition reflecting the totality. Are we just practicing yoga on the mat, or are we taking it into the world with what we do? We explore the fundamental question: How do I bring the qualities that I evolve within myself into balance with my connection and my interdependence with all that I am a part of, including my communities, families, and nations?
$1450 before January 1st; $1675 thereafter. Refunds available up to six weeks (42 days) before training date.
Awareness & Lifestyle Course Goals
- Increase awareness of self in relation to inner patterns, habits, relationships and work at large
- Develop knowledge, skills and perspectives to effectively take your yoga off the mat and into the world
- Explore powerful practices to move through blocks and increase awareness, presence and magnetism
- Refine your natural leadership qualities – aligning values and actions
- Identify your commitments and passions. Define your mission statement – What you are teaching and modeling for others
- Apply a newfound awareness to your practice, lifestyle, conscious actions, teaching and ability to positively impact others
Themes Covered in This Module
- Understand your habits -supportive, promoting and demoting. Consciously create positive habits that align with your heart and service in the world
- Explore the principles of: Living it, loving it, and leading it
- LIVING IT: Living with Authenticity – explore your own moral code: beliefs, values and purpose in behavior to self and others
- LOVING IT: Identify your commitments and passions. Define or refine your mission statement – Where do you want to make a difference
- LEADING IT: Refine your natural leadership qualities. Making an impact: off the mat and into the world. Balance between individual responsibility and community
- INCREASING AWARENESS: Awaken greater awareness through the practice of specific kriyas, pranayama and meditations
- Explore our ability to create an impact through development of personal presence
- Sadhana – Cultivating discipline around what your awareness has awakened