Module 1: The Foundation of Yoga
The first 100-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and practices of yoga.
Students will systematically break down the asana practice to its basic elements, exploring the western anatomy of the body, creative sequencing, and how to prevent and manage injury. Specific pranayama and meditation practices will be introduced along with an understanding of the Eight-Limbed Path of Yoga. Emphasis is on learning key teaching skills and techniques and developing a Sadhana – a personal practice.
- Exploration of asana, optimal alignment, use of props, risks, and benefits
- Western Anatomy – functional anatomy as it relates to yoga practice
- Creating yoga sequences from beginners to advanced
- Hands-on adjustments
- Injury prevention and management
- Yogic history, philosophy and the 8 limbs of yoga
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation
- Sanskrit pronunciation
- Developing your voice as a teacher
- Practice teaching groups and individuals
- Strategies for teaching beginners and advanced students
- Sadhana – developing a personal practice
- Yoga for Pregnancy
Module 2: The Subtle Body
The second 100-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and subtle energy practices of yoga.
Learn how to access and balance your creative source energy and methods to attain an elevated state of awareness. The course includes an in-depth study of the subtle body, kriyas, bhandas, mantra, philosophy, and meditation. Explore practices and sequencing from an energetic perspective and further develop your skills and voice as a teacher.
- Chakras, koshas, prana vayus, and nadis
- Bhandas and Kundalini Shakti
- Philosophy – The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Pranayama – Creating balance through the breath
- Mantra – The power and science of chanting
- Kriya and Energy sequencing principles – Generate/ Organize/ Deliver
- Meditation – Functions of the mind and meditation practices
- Ayurveda – The science of optimum health
- Different types of Yoga – Restorative
Daily 6:00am – 7:00am | 8:00am – 1:00pm | 2:30pm – 6pm
Recovery 2.0 Teacher's Program: Level 1
Addiction treatment protocols are not netting good results. With Yoga as a foundational modality of recovery, we know we can greatly improve these outcomes.
Therefore, we have decided to create a training program for those who want to become recovery coaches helping people to heal from addictions and to thrive in their lives.
The Level 1 training will consist of two parts...
- 200-hour Radiant Body Yoga teacher training
- 100-hour “The Art of Recovery” module.
If interested in training to become a Level 1 Recovery 2.0 Coach, please email [email protected]